Sunday, August 22, 2010

Help me i am compleatly insain help me change my hobbies and kids names?

hi im barbra i have 5 kids named after flowers


polly


poppy


lotus


rose


tulip


7 named after farm animals


lamb


chicken


pig


dog


hen


cat


sheep


15 named after zoo animals


lion


tiger


zebra


monkey


seal


giraffe


penguin


polar bear


sea hourse


crab


dolphin


Leopard


mia cat


and finaly 14 named afer different words;;


but


and


because


dad


mam


flange


carbrata


phone


sad


peice


change


poo


camera


television





my hobbies include;;


robing banks


listening to opra


and tenis

Help me i am compleatly insain help me change my hobbies and kids names?
I think you have have TOO many kids, probably a hillbilly...


go to baby names dot com and find some friends to hang out with..
Reply:I suggest using some birth control perhaps sterilization, signing the kids over to social services, and investing in some top notch psych therapy. Good luck.

dental procedures

No comments:

Post a Comment