Friday, July 16, 2010

Identifying the Issue, premises, and conclusion. I want to check if my work is right.?

This is the article-


Like most ppl, I read and heard on the newscasts about the terrible tragedy that took place at the San Fransisco Zoo. Because of this I have done some serious thinking about zoos in general. For instance why do we send people out to various foreign countries in order to capture the many animals to put in our zoos? Is it really that important that we see the animals, such as lions, tigers, bears, monkeys, and elephants up close? Personally I don't think so. Most if not all of these animals are forced not only to live in cages but must also endure our less-than-warm climate.


I think it would be better if there no zoos at all. We could still read about the animals and see them on TV travel and adventure programs.





-I think the issue is- Should the United states have zoos?


-premises-Animals are forced to live in cages and endure our climate. We can still see animals on TV.


-conclusion- I think it would be better if there no zoo

Identifying the Issue, premises, and conclusion. I want to check if my work is right.?
Based on this article, I believe your work is correct.

dental procedures

No comments:

Post a Comment